Ok so it’s a pretty big update here as I have made one in a while. Firstly the rear panel is now glued in place and almost ready for the rear lights setup to start being installed, thankfully we haven’t had too many troubles with the back.
The fuel filler tube is now finished and also ready to start going in. You can see we have added a steel breather tube whereas a lot of others use a rubber breather. I think it works better this way.
Read on for the pics
Now to the front. We’re finally happy with the fitting of the hood. Take a look at the pics and you will see it’s fitting really nice! finally! We’ve got most of the PIAA lights installed in the front and most are fitting nice, but take a look at the pictures with the lower valance off.. you can see the lower fog lights are not in line with each other.. this is to show you how out of whack these kits are! With the kit on they ‘look’ in line… but this is only because of the modifications that had to be done underneath.
Everything seems to be going smoothly now. Our only hitches at the moment are the side exhaust tips. It seems with this Australian kit the holes for the tips don’t drop down as far as the American kits, so my Aeroform tips are coming out too low. So we’re going to have to cut these tips up!
The second problem is the front headlights. Which are finally being shipped this week from the US, but more on that later. For now enjoy these. photos.
© 2007, 67mustangblog.com. All rights reserved.