FOR SALE: Richard’s 815hp 1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Mustang

richards-1967-ford-mustang-super-snake-elenaor-gt500-garage-cover

The interest in the post I made about Richard’s 1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor has been astounding. It seems his car is loved by a lot of people, and it’s no wonder so many people have commented by asking if it is for sale. Well I though I would post an update to let you all know that it is FOR SALE! for a cool $250,000 big ones.

On Richard’s website he states “I have had so many people asking if my car is for sale, that I will post a sale price. Everything is for sale at the right price. And since Carroll Shelby through Unique Performance is no longer manufacturing these beautiful cars, this has become one of the rarest 1967 Shelby GT500E Eleanor Super Snakes available. It is only one of 17 that has been completed.

I am asking $250,000 Firm! If you are seriously interested, use the “Contact Us” page. Please, no crank inquiries.

I know i’ve put this in the other post but here is a breakdown of the car.

The Super Snake has the following Unique Performance authorized Shelby GT500E parts including:

* Shelby GT500E Center Console * Shelby GT500E Floor Mats * Shelby GT500E 200 MPH Signature Gauges * Shelby GT500E Signed Dash * Shelby GT500E Steering Wheel * Shelby Aluminum 427FE Vortech Supercharged * Shelby Signature Car Cover * Shelby/Baer Track Tour Disc Brakes * Unique Performance Coilover Front & Rear Suspension

And also these optional upgrades including:

* “Fast” Electronic Fuel Injection (increased HP to 815 and quicker throttle response) * PSE Wheels – 8×17 front & 11×17 rear with tubbing * “Leather” High back Embroidered Super Snake Seats * Overhead lighted console * “Polished” T-Trim supercharger * “Polished” Vortech Throttle Body Cover * Oversized Be Cool Radiator * Triple underside & inside heat insulation * 22 gallon Fuel Cell * G-Force Quick Release 5 point Harness * Electronic Remote Trunk Release * Power Windows * Power Door Locks * Alarm w/Remote that vibrates when alarm is activated * JVC KD-NX5000 GPS/DVD/CD/MP3/Bluetooth in dash * Backup Camera

She is fortunate enough to have the last Shelby Aluminum 427FE engine built by legendary race engine builder Keith Craft Racing (builder of all the Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Engines). It has been bored and stroked to 482ci. with a T Trim Vortech supercharger. Fast XFI Fuel Injection has been added and it has been dyno’d at 815bhp and 733 ft. lb. torque.

Backed up by a TKO 600 5 speed transmission and a 9” rear coilover axle this car has all the attributes of a modern performance car. The front end has been replaced with coilover suspension and a TCP rack & pinion steering kit. The car is pulled to a halt with Shelby/Baer 13” front disc brakes and 12” rear discs.

1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Mustang

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Ford Black w/ Tungsten Grey Super Snake stripes w/ gold/silver pinstripes Eleanor 4” hood w/locking hood pins Eleanor upper & lower nose Eleanor Rocker panels Shelby upper & lower side scoops Shelby trunk & End caps Front & Rear fender flares Rotunda racing mirrors Shaved antenna Billet/lockable flip open gas cap PIAA front lights (3 sets) headlights Shelby rear lights New tinted glass (front, rear, door vents and windows)

PSE GT40 wheels 8×17 front 11×17 rear BFG Gforce TA KD 245/40/17 front and 315/35/17 rear ENGINE AND DRIVETRAIN Shelby427FE Aluminum Engine professionally built by Keith Craft racing (the last one) bored and stroked to 482cu 815hp/733tq Scat Billet Crank Scat H Beam Rods Diamond custom blower pistons Balanced Edelbrock Performer RPM head ported and polished Shelby high capacity water pump Edelbrock Victor FE EFI intake Canton 8 qt. oil pan Powermaster Ultratorque starter Powermaster 140 amp alternator Concept One billet pulley system Concept One Power Steering pump w/mini reservoir Vortech T Trim Polished Supercharger Vortech Hat polished Fast XFE fuel injection system Russell black braided fuel line (AN-8 supply, AN-6 Return) MSD Billet Distributor MSD HVC Coil & Ignition control box TCP Motor Mounts Be Cool Custom Polished Aluminum radiator w/Billet overflow, twin 13” electric fans Exterior oil cooler/filter JBA ceramic coated (inside and outside) long tube headers JBA performance exhaust system w/H pipe, Spintech mufflers and side exhaust through the rocker panel Tremec TKO 600 5 speed overdrive transmission Ram Dual Clutch/Aluminum Flywheel/pressure plate system Lakewood Scattershield Bellhousing McLeod Hydraulic Clutch assembly Special transmission cross member Aluminum driveshaft w/safety loop Hidden wiring (where possible) Custom relay panel

Unique Performance Shock Tower to cowl brace Pro Motorsports lower shock tower reinforcement system Unique Performance front coilover suspension Shelby A arm relocation 1 1/8” front sway bar Unique Performance rear coilover system w/ watts link Ford 9″ w/3.25 Currie Track Lock differential Unique Performance torque arm Unique Performance weld in Sub frame connector Unique Performance weld in X Brace Flaming River tilt steering column Shelby GT500E steering wheel Total Control products power rack & pinion Shelby/Baer slotted and cross drilled 4 wheel disc brake system (13″ front, 12” rear) 4 point roll bar

Entire interior/underside Sound Proofed with lizard Skin Sound Control and Ceramic Insulation Additional interior sound proofing and heat control – Dynamat and Heat Shield New vent grills, vent sliders, door grills, courtesy lights, quarter panels, Shelby “Super Snake” embroidered leather bucket seats w/G Force 5 point harness Leather rear seats in matching material as front seats, lap belts New rear seat chrome trim Old Air Hurricane A/C system w/sanden compressor Shelby GT500E center console with logo Go Baby GO shifter button, console mounted nitrous switch w/remove before flight tag Console mounted power window switches, boost and fuel pressure gauges Shelby signature gauges (200 MPH speedo, 10K tach) Shelby signed brushed aluminum dash insert kit Shelby clutch and brake pedals Electric Life power windows Remote power door locks Remote power trunk release Remote Engine start Alarm system with hidden hood/trunk switches, remote paging JVC KD NX-5000 AM/FM/GPS/CD/DVD/MP3 in dash radio Rear Backup Camera Bluetooth adapter for Phone or PDA through the radio Alpine PDX 4.100 4 channel amp Infinity Kappa speakers 6×9 in back, 5 ½ in center console Trunk mounted Mustang billet battery box and Optima battery NOS bottle and bracket mounted in the trunk over the gas tank Carpeted trunk area Rick’s Automotive 22 gal fuel tank w/ in tank Aeromotive 1000 fuel pump

and here is another video of Richard driving her around and laying down a bit of rubber.

© 2009 – 2012, 67mustangblog. All rights reserved.

101 Comments

1. Karen Sabol says:

When i hit the powerball, you’d better believe u’ll b hearin from me….take care of it til then…

2. ben says:

how much does it cost ps u got my car

3. ben says:

how much did it cost 2 restore and a second hand 1 there ps u got my dream car

4. Will says:

I buy it. Where so you live?

5. Troy says:

I think even mentioning the things I would do for this car is illegal. The ’67 Shelby GT500 has been my favorite car for as long as I can remember. You’re a very lucky man.

6. Charlie says:

I am only 13 but it has been my favorite car since I first watched gone in 60 seconds. I am defenatly going to get one when I am older and have money. I really like your one. When I do get one I will do it up Egsactly like elenor It is the best car in the world That is my opinion.

7. Akshay says:

i knw that hw much power she hv…nd i m toattly in love wid her….this my dream car…right now i m stuidying to buy this car nd i’ll get her very soon

8. eddy says:

Its my dream car….

May i know the rate of this car in indian rupees????

9. kevin says:

holy fml!! ur one lucky guy to hav this car in ur garage…..this is ma dream car, i wud do anythin for it…..n F**k the sound it makes..is better than an orgasm!! damn !!!

10. Aley DuRant-Fisher says:

where are you from? I was curious if i could possible put an offer on this car.

11. Tyler Boyer says:

hay this is a nice maustang and i was woundering were you got it at and if you would go lower then 250,000 and and were you live at im in tacoma

12. vijayendra chavan says:

that is one awesome car.wish i had the money to buy it.i am just 12 but when i turn 25 and get big bucks i will certainly buy that car.

13. gloria says:

dude, you have the most ultimate car ever!! do not sell it !!!!!! and don’t leave it sitting in the garage, drive that bad girl everywhere!!! if girls could have hard ons I’d have one everyday!! you should not sell her!!!

14. ABU says:

I WILL GIVE YOU 5 MILLION EGYPTIAN CAMELS FOR THIS CAR

15. Elavenil says:

I love this car very much.It’s my dreaming car.No one can made cars like Shelby Mustang GT500 Eleanor super snake model.If have money means i swear that i will buy this one.

16. Toby says:

If i had the money, id give you £500,000 for that car, it is the most beautiful car i have ever seen.

17. Matt says:

beautiful car. looking into attempting to fix one up myself, don’t really have the kinda p to throw around lol.

18. chris says:

it will take me awile but please this is my dream car it is apsolutly gorgeous i love it i love it

but are you sure it is worth that much

would it be that much at an auction

huh

i need that car wat if you give it to me let me have it and ipay it off over the years until i pay the 250,000 let me pay you over the years i get my license when i turn 18 so wat do you say let me pay it over time this is my dream car i need it i love it pppppllleeeaaassee

19. damiano says:

I’m 16 and i,m looking for a fast car how much

20. oscar enrique santos says:

sweeeeeeeeeeeet ride but can you just lower it just a bit

21. Matt says:

I hope to god that you have an extremely secure garage to keep that beautiful car in! Did you buy it and then restored it completely or did you buy her already restored??

22. rob says:

my advice keep it…10 20 years from now it’ll be worth a whole lot more than these people are offering

23. Matt.B says:

Can i please swap my wife for that car ? she is a good cook !

24. Engine says:

car is sold ???

25. luis ramirez says:

holly smoks thats my dreams car i want one of those haha i hope i get one here pretty soon!!! your car is awesome!!!

26. Martin says:

Charlie are you my clone or am i youre clone or something ?

27. Carlos says:

I really like the car is it still for sale

28. JT says:

Nice car, wish I had that kind of cash lying around! My dream car is a shelby GT500, but if there that expensive, that might be my last car!

29. i get money says:

I am very rich and I whant to give four the car 1000000-one million american dollars.Do you whant or not send me an email to say your answer. Thanks you

30. Travis says:

First of all, your car is drop dead gorgeous. Second of all this may sound crazy to you as it is to me. My friend thinks a Nissan skyline would beat your car! I know right? No way! If money wasn’t a thing, this would probably be the first thing I’d go out and purchase. It is a true american muscle classic at its finest, I’d never sell it if I were you.

31. Scarlett says:

Hey I’m looking for a 67′ mustang, is this car still for sale?

32. zac says:

travis a nissan skyline gtr would shit on this but not a normal skyline no

33. Andrew says:

Zac, it’s not about which car would beat the other, it’s about how ma-fuggin cool you look driving this Mustang. Ricers have had their day in the sun after 5 Fast and Furious movies, but nothing turns heads like a rare muscle car such as this one. Anyway, ricers are for underweight, metro-sexual males in their 20′s. ha ha :)

34. Nicolette says:

That is one beautiful car! Only if i had a spare 250,000 sitting in the bank. ..

35. chris says:

gotta 1970 dodge charger 440 pistol grips lol

36. thomas jennings says:

I love this car how much ps love this car too much

37. Dimas says:

i love your car, but i am only 13, but i will certainly buy it

38. Ali says:

my dream to have one like this :(

39. Brian Schrowang says:

This is my dream car. Anyone have one for cheap? Under 10k

40. bob says:

i got a ’03 town and city van i will trade u, and u can make up the difference by adding in $15,000 too. you got a nice car and i might even lower it to $10,000 instead of $15,000. The van needs a few new parts, such as trasmition, oh and almost forgot the 2 back doors are ok but should be changed, i got a coathanger holding them shut as of now. The hood came off last week but can be put on and theres no way to back up besides to get out and push it, i dont know what went wrong there. Can u please wash and wax the car before i get it and i might even do an even trade, dont wait to long because this is a great deal and i might change my mind. oh and i also need u to finish the payments on the van.

41. Tony ashton says:

WHAT A CAR ,you are one lucky guy, thanks for sharing…..

42. Karl Bryant says:

I definately wouldn’t say goodbye to her yet give it a few more years with the interest you’re recieving you’ll be recieving offers around 500-750k easily she’s an absolute beauty keep her for a while longer

43. Karl Bryant says:

you can get the shell for under 10k your never going to get the same parts as this one has though …unique!

44. balbir says:

man,seriously,dis is d extent of human imagination, so smooth wanna touch it,, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,

45. Louise says:

That is the most beautiful car I have ever seen. Desperate to own one of these, have been for a long time. Hopefully one day I’ll have the money for one. You sir, are a very lucky man.

46. Phi lAustralia says:

Just met the man in Australia who owns 1 of these little GEMS! Outstanding!! Original….1/5 left apparently in the world, and he will be donating it the Royal Childrens Hospital, 1 day, and he is a Gentleman with 1 VERY very Nice car!! With Carroll Shelbys signature on the dash….Regards from Australia…

47. dive says:

don’t worry about money coz u have got the sexiest thing in d world!!!

48. ed.life says:

Richard, Great Car ,I’ve got one too #73. Iwould be interested in talking to you .Either email or call me @ 1-250-380-8282 cell or 1-800-832-6381 #222 ….ed.life

49. Josh says:

I have 80k to spend on a great looking fastback Eleanor style body…

Any one keen to sell???