FOR SALE: Richard’s 815hp 1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Mustang

The interest in the post I made about Richard’s 1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor has been astounding. It seems his car is loved by a lot of people, and it’s no wonder so many people have commented by asking if it is for sale. Well I though I would post an update to let you all know that it is FOR SALE! for a cool $250,000 big ones.

On Richard’s website he states “I have had so many people asking if my car is for sale, that I will post a sale price. Everything is for sale at the right price. And since Carroll Shelby through Unique Performance is no longer manufacturing these beautiful cars, this has become one of the rarest 1967 Shelby GT500E Eleanor Super Snakes available. It is only one of 17 that has been completed.

I am asking $250,000 Firm! If you are seriously interested, use the “Contact Us” page. Please, no crank inquiries.

I know i’ve put this in the other post but here is a breakdown of the car.

The Super Snake has the following Unique Performance authorized Shelby GT500E parts including:

* Shelby GT500E Center Console
* Shelby GT500E Floor Mats
* Shelby GT500E 200 MPH Signature Gauges
* Shelby GT500E Signed Dash
* Shelby GT500E Steering Wheel
* Shelby Aluminum 427FE Vortech Supercharged
* Shelby Signature Car Cover
* Shelby/Baer Track Tour Disc Brakes
* Unique Performance Coilover Front & Rear Suspension

And also these optional upgrades including:

* “Fast” Electronic Fuel Injection (increased HP to 815 and quicker throttle response)
* PSE Wheels – 8×17 front & 11×17 rear with tubbing
* “Leather” High back Embroidered Super Snake Seats
* Overhead lighted console
* “Polished” T-Trim supercharger
* “Polished” Vortech Throttle Body Cover
* Oversized Be Cool Radiator
* Triple underside & inside heat insulation
* 22 gallon Fuel Cell
* G-Force Quick Release 5 point Harness
* Electronic Remote Trunk Release
* Power Windows
* Power Door Locks
* Alarm w/Remote that vibrates when alarm is activated
* JVC KD-NX5000 GPS/DVD/CD/MP3/Bluetooth in dash
* Backup Camera

She is fortunate enough to have the last Shelby Aluminum 427FE engine built by legendary race engine builder Keith Craft Racing (builder of all the Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Engines). It has been bored and stroked to 482ci. with a T Trim Vortech supercharger. Fast XFI Fuel Injection has been added and it has been dyno’d at 815bhp and 733 ft. lb. torque.

Backed up by a TKO 600 5 speed transmission and a 9” rear coilover axle this car has all the attributes of a modern performance car. The front end has been replaced with coilover suspension and a TCP rack & pinion steering kit. The car is pulled to a halt with Shelby/Baer 13” front disc brakes and 12” rear discs.

1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Mustang

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
Ford Black w/ Tungsten Grey Super Snake stripes w/ gold/silver pinstripes
Eleanor 4” hood w/locking hood pins
Eleanor upper & lower nose
Eleanor Rocker panels
Shelby upper & lower side scoops
Shelby trunk & End caps
Front & Rear fender flares
Rotunda racing mirrors
Shaved antenna
Billet/lockable flip open gas cap
PIAA front lights (3 sets) headlights
Shelby rear lights
New tinted glass (front, rear, door vents and windows)

PSE GT40 wheels 8×17 front 11×17 rear
BFG Gforce TA KD 245/40/17 front and 315/35/17 rear

Shelby427FE Aluminum Engine professionally built by Keith Craft racing (the last one)
bored and stroked to 482cu 815hp/733tq
Scat Billet Crank
Scat H Beam Rods
Diamond custom blower pistons
Edelbrock Performer RPM head ported and polished
Shelby high capacity water pump
Edelbrock Victor FE EFI intake
Canton 8 qt. oil pan
Powermaster Ultratorque starter
Powermaster 140 amp alternator
Concept One billet pulley system
Concept One Power Steering pump w/mini reservoir
Vortech T Trim Polished Supercharger
Vortech Hat polished
Fast XFE fuel injection system
Russell black braided fuel line (AN-8 supply, AN-6 Return)
MSD Billet Distributor
MSD HVC Coil & Ignition control box
TCP Motor Mounts
Be Cool Custom Polished Aluminum radiator w/Billet overflow, twin 13” electric fans
Exterior oil cooler/filter
JBA ceramic coated (inside and outside) long tube headers
JBA performance exhaust system w/H pipe, Spintech mufflers and side exhaust through the rocker panel
Tremec TKO 600 5 speed overdrive transmission
Ram Dual Clutch/Aluminum Flywheel/pressure plate system
Lakewood Scattershield Bellhousing
McLeod Hydraulic Clutch assembly
Special transmission cross member
Aluminum driveshaft w/safety loop
Hidden wiring (where possible)
Custom relay panel

Unique Performance Shock Tower to cowl brace
Pro Motorsports lower shock tower reinforcement system
Unique Performance front coilover suspension
Shelby A arm relocation
1 1/8” front sway bar
Unique Performance rear coilover system w/ watts link
Ford 9″ w/3.25 Currie Track Lock differential
Unique Performance torque arm
Unique Performance weld in Sub frame connector
Unique Performance weld in X Brace
Flaming River tilt steering column
Shelby GT500E steering wheel
Total Control products power rack & pinion
Shelby/Baer slotted and cross drilled 4 wheel disc brake system (13″ front, 12” rear)
4 point roll bar

Entire interior/underside Sound Proofed with lizard Skin Sound Control and Ceramic Insulation
Additional interior sound proofing and heat control – Dynamat and Heat Shield
New vent grills, vent sliders, door grills, courtesy lights, quarter panels,
Shelby “Super Snake” embroidered leather bucket seats w/G Force 5 point harness
Leather rear seats in matching material as front seats, lap belts
New rear seat chrome trim
Old Air Hurricane A/C system w/sanden compressor
Shelby GT500E center console with logo
Go Baby GO shifter button, console mounted nitrous switch w/remove before flight tag
Console mounted power window switches, boost and fuel pressure gauges
Shelby signature gauges (200 MPH speedo, 10K tach)
Shelby signed brushed aluminum dash insert kit
Shelby clutch and brake pedals
Electric Life power windows
Remote power door locks
Remote power trunk release
Remote Engine start
Alarm system with hidden hood/trunk switches, remote paging
JVC KD NX-5000 AM/FM/GPS/CD/DVD/MP3 in dash radio
Rear Backup Camera
Bluetooth adapter for Phone or PDA through the radio
Alpine PDX 4.100 4 channel amp
Infinity Kappa speakers 6×9 in back, 5 ½ in center console
Trunk mounted Mustang billet battery box and Optima battery
NOS bottle and bracket mounted in the trunk over the gas tank
Carpeted trunk area
Rick’s Automotive 22 gal fuel tank w/ in tank Aeromotive 1000 fuel pump

and here is another video of Richard driving her around and laying down a bit of rubber.

© 2009 – 2012, 67mustangblog. All rights reserved.

1. Karen Sabol says

When i hit the powerball, you’d better believe u’ll b hearin from me….take care of it til then…

2. Troy says

I think even mentioning the things I would do for this car is illegal. The ’67 Shelby GT500 has been my favorite car for as long as I can remember. You’re a very lucky man.

3. says

I am only 13 but it has been my favorite car since I first watched gone in 60 seconds. I am defenatly going to get one when I am older and have money. I really like your one.
    When I do get one I will do it up
    Egsactly like elenor
    It is the best car in the world
    That is my opinion.

4. Akshay says

i knw that hw much power she hv…nd i m toattly in love wid her….this my dream car…right now i m stuidying to buy this car nd i’ll get her very soon

5. kevin says

holy fml!! ur one lucky guy to hav this car in ur garage…..this is ma dream car, i wud do anythin for it…..n F**k the sound it better than an orgasm!! damn !!!

6. vijayendra chavan says

that is one awesome car.wish i had the money to buy it.i am just 12 but when i turn 25 and get big bucks i will certainly buy that car.

7. gloria says

dude, you have the most ultimate car ever!! do not sell it !!!!!! and don’t leave it sitting in the garage, drive that bad girl everywhere!!! if girls could have hard ons I’d have one everyday!! you should not sell her!!!

8. Elavenil says

I love this car very much.It’s my dreaming car.No one can made cars like Shelby Mustang GT500 Eleanor super snake model.If have money means i swear that i will buy this one.

9. Toby says

If i had the money, id give you £500,000 for that car, it is the most beautiful car i have ever seen.

10. Matt says

beautiful car. looking into attempting to fix one up myself, don’t really have the kinda p to throw around lol.

11. chris says

it will take me awile but please this is my dream car it is apsolutly gorgeous i love it i love it

but are you sure it is worth that much

would it be that much at an auction

i need that car wat if you give it to me let me have it and ipay it off over the years until i pay the 250,000 let me pay you over the years i get my license when i turn 18 so wat do you say let me pay it over time this is my dream car i need it i love it pppppllleeeaaassee

12. Matt says

I hope to god that you have an extremely secure garage to keep that beautiful car in!
    Did you buy it and then restored it completely or did you buy her already restored??

13. rob says

my advice keep it…10 20 years from now it’ll be worth a whole lot more than these people are offering

14. JT says

Nice car, wish I had that kind of cash lying around!
    My dream car is a shelby GT500, but if there that expensive, that might be my last car!

15. i get money says

I am very rich and I whant to give four the car 1000000-one million american dollars.Do you whant or not send me an email to say your answer. Thanks you

16. Travis says

First of all, your car is drop dead gorgeous. Second of all this may sound crazy to you as it is to me. My friend thinks a Nissan skyline would beat your car! I know right? No way! If money wasn’t a thing, this would probably be the first thing I’d go out and purchase. It is a true american muscle classic at its finest, I’d never sell it if I were you.

17. Andrew says

Zac, it’s not about which car would beat the other, it’s about how ma-fuggin cool you look driving this Mustang. Ricers have had their day in the sun after 5 Fast and Furious movies, but nothing turns heads like a rare muscle car such as this one. Anyway, ricers are for underweight, metro-sexual males in their 20’s. ha ha :)

18. bob says

i got a ’03 town and city van i will trade u, and u can make up the difference by adding in $15,000 too. you got a nice car and i might even lower it to $10,000 instead of $15,000. The van needs a few new parts, such as trasmition, oh and almost forgot the 2 back doors are ok but should be changed, i got a coathanger holding them shut as of now. The hood came off last week but can be put on and theres no way to back up besides to get out and push it, i dont know what went wrong there. Can u please wash and wax the car before i get it and i might even do an even trade, dont wait to long because this is a great deal and i might change my mind. oh and i also need u to finish the payments on the van.

19. Karl Bryant says

I definately wouldn’t say goodbye to her yet give it a few more years with the interest you’re recieving you’ll be recieving offers around 500-750k easily she’s an absolute beauty keep her for a while longer

20. Karl Bryant says

you can get the shell for under 10k your never going to get the same parts as this one has though …unique!

21. balbir says

man,seriously,dis is d extent of human imagination, so smooth wanna touch it,, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,

22. Louise says

That is the most beautiful car I have ever seen. Desperate to own one of these, have been for a long time. Hopefully one day I’ll have the money for one.
    You sir, are a very lucky man.

23. Phi lAustralia says

Just met the man in Australia who owns 1 of these little GEMS! Outstanding!! Original….1/5 left apparently in the world, and he will be donating it the Royal Childrens Hospital, 1 day, and he is a Gentleman with 1 VERY very Nice car!! With Carroll Shelbys signature on the dash….Regards from Australia…

24. says

Richard, Great Car ,I’ve got one too #73. Iwould be interested in talking to you .Either email or call me @ 1-250-380-8282 cell or 1-800-832-6381 #222 …

25. Josh says

I have 80k to spend on a great looking fastback Eleanor style body…

Any one keen to sell???