Thunder Bay Museum To Raffle Off 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
It’s not everyday (or even year) someone gives away a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback. So this is could be your lucky day because the Thunder Bay Museum in Ontario, Canada is doing just that.
The beautiful 289cid V8 candy apple red car was restored to GT specifications in 2000 and features upgraded springs, 4-barrel Motorcraft AFB carb, headers, working Boss hood scoop, and dual exhaust. “The odometer shows just 110,600 miles. A recent appraisal notes that the hood, doors and trunk are properly fitted and fender areas free of obvious imperfections. The metallic paint is in good condition with no signs of rippling or orange peel. A few, very minor, paint flaws on the hood can only be seen on close inspection.”
Here’s how you can win. To purchase tickets make out a cheque to the Thunder Bay Museum, and send it to 425 Donald Street East, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7E 5V1, or use Visa or MasterCard by calling (807) 623-0801, faxing (807) 622-6880, or emailing them at email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, charge card number, its expiry date and your mailing address. (Must be 18 or over to purchase tickets. Winner is responsible for picking up the car or arranging for its shipping).
DRAW DATE: September 8, 2014, at 5pm
For full details go HERE.
Here’s the car’s particulars. Now where’s our phone? Good luck to all!
• Candy Apple Red exterior metallic paint
• Deluxe interior (door panels and console shift)
• 289 cid V-8 engine (with original 302 block)
• Big block shock towers (from a 1969 Cougar XR7)
• 10.0:1 Compression ratio
• 4 bbl Motorcraft AFB carburetor
• 225 horsepower @ 4,800 rpm, 305 ft-lbs torque @ 3400 rpm
• Dual exhaust with Thrush Mufflers
• Numbers-matching car
• 3-speed Cruise-O-Matic C-4 automatic transmission with floor shifter
• 2.79:1 Axle Ratio
• Rally rims, hubcaps and beauty rings with Cooper Cobra G/T Radial, white letter tires, 235/60 R14 (front and rear)
• Original radio
• Disc brakes, front and rear
• Mach 1 hood scoop
• Weight: 3,400 lbs
• Wheelbase: 108 inches
• Length: 183.6 inches
• Built in Dearborn, Mich: Factory price in March, 1967: $3,306
• Originally purchased in Ontario, stored for most of the 1980s and 1990s, and restored by the 4th owner in 2000
• Data Plate Code: 63A-T-2A-17C-81-0-W
© 2014, 67mustangblog.com. All rights reserved.